PAT Testing Essex
PAT testing is important not only to comply with regulations but to ensure that your business is safe for employees and customers as well. In order to ensure that you are conforming to the Electricity at Work Regulations, you must have all qualifying appliances tested as part of your regular maintenance routine. Not performing the proper electrical test can result in your company being in violation of these regulations.
Inspections will involve a PAT Testing Essex engineer examining the plug top of all appliances that need to be tested, along with the cord grip, polarity and termination tightness. These appliances will also need to be checked to ensure that no damage to the plug has occurred.
Why choose CoolZone for your PAT testing provider?
- Competitive pricing per appliance – with the reassurance that the work will be completed comprehensively and thoroughly.
- Our professional PAT Testing Essex service (Portable Appliance Testing) offers a simple way for you to identify any electrical faults and/or potentially dangerous electrical items early, before it’s too late. We do this in one hassle-free visit at a time that suits you.
- Detailed visual inspections.
- Full electrical testing to include earth bond, insulation and leakage where applicable.
- All fuses are checked to ensure that the correct fuse type has been used for individual appliances.
- Expert fault finding and diagnosing.
- Our fully qualified and experienced safety testing engineers will provide a thorough and professional examination of all portable electrical appliances on your premises.
- Full detailed reports with certification.For further information on the PAT testing service provided by PAT Testing Essex or a free quote for premises appliances, please contact a member of our expert team!